Job ID: JOB-13584
The Controls Engineer will provide automation support for new and existing processes / equipment. The role is pivotal in ensuring long term viability of manufacturing at Ballina site, supporting in the development and delivery of controls solutions to reduce manufacturing complexity. The position will liaise with Global Engineering (GE), Research and Development (R&D) and Quality Assurance (QA) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities.
Key responsibilities of the Controls Engineer Role will include:
- Developing, tracking & communicating project plans for all control tasks in assigned projects.
- Equipment Qualification – support / lead qualification of new production equipment / processes and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols.
- Design & Implementation of testing protocols for new machines, testing that the machine vendors code and logic performs in line with User Requirement Specifications
- Safety/ Risk Assessments: position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance of control hardware/software, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- The position will provide specialized technical support in the day-to-day operation of the assigned manufacturing processes, specifically supporting the various control systems.
- Troubleshooting problems encountered in the daily operation of the equipment
- Implementing corrective measures to machine issues and propose preventative measures to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ability to explain an issue and communicate the path forward toward resolution to value stream technical support staff.
- This position may, from time to time, involve out of hours support occasionally.
Primary degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
Number of Overall Years Necessary 3-5
|mobile||+353 86 440 37 25|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…