Job ID: JOB-11726
Commutable from Limerick, Clare & Mayo
Our client, a Medical Device company in Galway are looking to recruit a Controls Technician for their site in Galway. This position will require flexibility to work different shifts.
- Candidate must have strong equipment troubleshooting ability: (PLC, PC, Electrical, Mechanical, Automation).
- Very strong Electrical Troubleshooting ability a necessity
- Strong understanding of Automation Controls experience with hands on knowledge of PLC troubleshooting (Allen Bradley) including going online to PLC during troubleshooting activity.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex equipment automation issues.
- Experience in any of the following would be very beneficial: PC hardware / software, motion control, robotics, vision systems.
- Level 6 qualification is desirable .
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 0874108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…