Job ID: JOB-11726
Commutable from Limerick, Clare & Mayo
Our client, a Medical Device company in Galway are looking to recruit a Controls Technician for their site in Galway. This position will require flexibility to work different shifts.
- Candidate must have strong equipment troubleshooting ability: (PLC, PC, Electrical, Mechanical, Automation).
- Very strong Electrical Troubleshooting ability a necessity
- Strong understanding of Automation Controls experience with hands on knowledge of PLC troubleshooting (Allen Bradley) including going online to PLC during troubleshooting activity.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex equipment automation issues.
- Experience in any of the following would be very beneficial: PC hardware / software, motion control, robotics, vision systems.
- Level 6 qualification is desirable .
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 0874108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12032 Controls Engineer Overview Our client an automation company are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12014 Chemical Engineer Company Overview: Our client has been pioneering and leading the photochromic industry for…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12030 Basic Summary: This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within our…