Telephone: 021 2066287
Who is the client?
Our client is a leading medical device company
Why this role
- Great benefits
- Global medical device company
- Fast career progression
- Fun place to work
What will I be doing?
- Manage financial control and reporting of inventory in conjunction with Supply Chain function, including accounting, valuation, and obsolescence management
- Support Business Unit Managers in understanding product costs and driving improvement in product margins
- Analyse actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Cost maintenance for bills of Material and routings
- Report on and review gross margins
- Assist in preparation of costing analysis in support of new products, or new business proposals
- Assisting in month end close of the General Ledger
- Perform a key role in the preparation and compilation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the efficiency and contribution of the Finance function.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and support of other business projects as required.
What do I need?
- Fully qualified accountant with 3 Years + experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong cost systems background and has excellent analytical skills
- Experience with integrated ERP systems
- Good analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a small team and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing, fast paced environment
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards will be advantageous
For further information on this Cost Accountant position in Carrick On Shannon please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval