Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Leithrim are currently looking to recruit a Cost Accountant for their site.
What do I need
- 3 Years Plus PQE experience with min 3 years' experience in a manufacturing operation, preferable.
- Must have a strong cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Experience with integrated ERP systems will be advantageous
- Good analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a small team and meet deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Motivated and Self-starting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing, fast paced environment.
- Manage financial control and reporting of inventory in conjunction with Supply Chain function, including accounting, valuation, and obsolescence management
- Support Business Unit Managers in understanding product costs and driving improvement in product margins
- Analyse actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Cost maintenance for bills of Material and routings
- Report on and review gross margins
- Assist in preparation of costing analysis in support of new products, or new business proposals
- Assisting in month end close of the General Ledger
- Perform a key role in the preparation and compilation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the efficiency and contribution of the Finance function.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and support of other business projects as required.
For further information on this Cost Accountant role in Leitrim please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval