Telephone: 086 0449371
Leading Mechanical Engineering Company in South County Galway seeks an experienced cost accountant with standard costings and variance analysis within a manufacturing environment.
What will I be doing
- Manage financial control and reporting of inventory
- Understanding product costs and driving improvement in product margins
- Analyse actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Report on and review gross margins
- Assist in preparation of costing analysis
- Assisting in preparation of Monthly Management Accounts Reports
- Perform a key role in the preparation of the annual budget , forecasts and cash flow projections
- Analyse Return On Investment for major Investment proposals.
- Assist with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the efficiency and contribution of the Finance function.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and support of other business projects as required.
- Drive costing ,reporting and implementation of new ERP System
What do I need
- 3 Years + PQE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Min 3 years' experience in a manufacturing operation, preferable.
- Must have a strong cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals
- Experience working on development and analysis of cost standards
- Experience with integrated ERP systems will be advantageous
- Good analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a small team and meet deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Motivated and Self-starting
For further information on this Cost Accountant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval