Job ID: JOB-11422
Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager, the Cost Accountant is a critical member of the local Finance Team providing control, analysis, reporting and influencing of the job costing process.
- Monitor the Radius (or Other) system to ensure job costing is complete, accurate and timely.
- Close complete jobs in the system
- Prepare job variance reports for all jobs within the review parameters and compile and present weekly and monthly closed jobs variance reports. This analysis should be used to provide the agenda for a meeting for the operations team to produce an action plan to reduce the variances. Highlight any data integrity issues for review at meetings
- Work closely with the customer services/operational teams to ensure more accurate master estimates
- Ensure adherence to inventory controls and policies and assist in the arrangement of physical counts.
- Work with operations to ensure WIP remains at an acceptable level
- Book monthly journals for inventory balance true up – SAP to Radius
- Continuous Improvement: Support a culture of relentless pursuit of continuous improvement, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development and purchasing and operations objectives. Be fully involved in instigating and manage cost saving projects
- Support the Finance Manager on optimizing Finished Good (FG) levels and minimize aged FG to improve Working Capital
- Adhoc Reporting – Provide regular reporting and analysis on customer accounts/jobs as required.
- Ensure the day job is carried out in accordance with the food safety, environmental and cGMP requirements.
- Create a safe working environment through compliance to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Conduct the day to day business with integrity and accountability, support team-working at every opportunity.
- Deliver local and team objectives in a timely and structured manner demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Reduce the number of internal non-conformances through adherence to procedures, policies and guides.
- Acknowledge individual endeavour and success.
- Encourage continuous improvement using Lean principles.
- Demonstrate flexibility and team-working. Set the pace and tone of the business.
- Clearly communicate team and individual goals using a range of techniques and tools.
For further information on this Cost Accountant role in Louth please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…