|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Our client is recruiting for a fixed-term contract role in Drogheda. This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager, the Cost Accountant is a critical member of the local Finance Team providing control, analysis, reporting and influencing of the job costing process.
Specific Areas of Responsibility include:
- Monitor the Radius (or Other) system to ensure job costing is complete, accurate and timely.
- Close complete jobs in the system
- Prepare job variance reports for all jobs within the review parameters and compile and present weekly and monthly closed jobs variance reports. This analysis should be used to provide the agenda for a meeting for the operations team to produce an action plan to reduce the variances. Highlight any data integrity issues for review at meetings
- Work closely with the customer services/operational teams to ensure more accurate master estimates
- Ensure adherence to inventory controls and policies and assist in arrangement of physical counts.
- Work with operations to ensure WIP remains at an acceptable level
- Book monthly journals for inventory balance true up – SAP to Radius
- Continuous Improvement: Support a culture of relentless pursuit of continuous improvement, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development and purchasing and operations objectives. Be fully involved in instigating and manage cost saving projects
- Support the Finance Manager on optimizing Finished Good (FG) levels and minimize aged FG to improve Working Capital
- Adhoc Reporting – Provide regular reporting and analysis on customer accounts/jobs as required.
- Ensure the day job is carried out in accordance with the food safety, environmental and cGMP requirements.
- Create a safe working environment through compliance to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Conduct the day to day business with integrity and accountability, support team-working at every opportunity.
- Deliver local and team objectives in a timely and structured manner demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Reduce the number of internal non-conformances through adherence to procedures, policies and guides.
- Acknowledge individual endeavour and success.
- Encourage continuous improvement using Lean principles.
- Demonstrate flexibility and team-working. Set the pace and tone of the business.
- Clearly communicate team and individual goals using a range of techniques and tools.
For further information on this Cost Accountant role in Louth please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
.NET Developer – Remote Our client, a technology company based in the North West of Ireland are currently looking to…
Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst My client has a new position for a Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst to join…
Title: Quality Engineer – Process Validation II Duration: 12 months FTC Location: Parkmore / WFH Start Date: ASAP Summary: Our…