Telephone: 021 2066287
Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Cost Accountant for their site on a contract basis
What will I be doing
- Working as a Cost Accountant in a fast paced growing environment, providing accurate financial reports to support the business
- Financial control and management of manufacturing business units, including revenue, costs, inventory and headcount.
- Continuous investigation and explanation of financial results for business units in area of responsibility.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly reports within agreed deadlines.
- Support business unit leaders in understanding product costs and driving improvement in product margins.
- Manage financial control and reporting of inventory in conjunction with Supply Chain function
- Provide input and financial support to cross-functional task teams in achieving site objectives.
- Prepare costing analysis in support of new products, or new business proposals.
- Prepare and present information for the site budgeting process.
- Prepare quarterly forecasts for business units in area of responsibility.
- Provide financial justification for proposed capital expenditure.
- Review the reconciliation and maintenance of key balance sheet control accounts.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Finance function.
- Provide support to other business units in the implementation of ERP systems
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and support of other business projects as required
What do I need
- Fully Qualified Accountant.
- 3 to 5 years hands-on management accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have knowledge and experience of management accounting systems
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Oracle Financial systems an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks.
For further information on this Cost Accountant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval