Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Cost Analyst for their site on a contract basis.
What will I be doing
- Maintain the monthly/daily update of Standard costs and item maintenance within the Oracle R12 costing and inventory modules in line with policy to ensure transactions reflect the correct financial results.
- Support daily operations by inputting costs within the NCA database for "No Charge Authorisation". Weekly management of pay-slips and cheques for hourly staff. Physically reviewing Finished Goods (FG) inventory monthly and annually to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Approve Cycle count adjustments in Oracle R12 and write off of scrap material as required.
- Present performance on labour productivity with a weekly Hours per Unit (HPU) report.
- Monthly preparation and analysis of Direct, Indirect, R&D and Admin cost center performance reports.
- Supporting the financial month end close and associated reconciliations with sub ledgers/sub systems.
- Posting Expense PO accrual and preparing a detailed GL Drilldown report. Analysing variances as required.
- Preparation of the Monthly Margins Report.
- Submission of statistical returns and input of HTS codes in Oracle R12 for new part numbers or changes.
- Providing costed Bills of Materials to support various projects
- Ensure compliance in duties completed and keep documentation up to date.
- Test processes periodically for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Engage with the wider finance and operations teams to support activities with analysis and reports as requested.
What do I need
- Recently or Part Qualified accounting qualification
- A willingness to learn and develop whilst being able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of Oracle and advanced Excel would be an advantage.
- Customer Focus with attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work seamlessly within the finance team and with other functions
For further information on this Cost Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval