Our client, a leading Multinational in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Credit & Collections Financial Analyst for their site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring all aspects of the collection of outstanding debts and communicate frequently with management on cash flow issues, various metrics and credit risk exposures.
- Perform forecasting of Accounts Receivables, Cash Collections/CEI and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Report on actual A/R performance, track key operational metrics and prepare departmental dashboards to include:
- Collections Effectiveness Index (CEI)
- Worklist management
- Dispute management
- Write-offs, refunds and bad debt reserve
- Credit limit changes
- Management exceptions
- Analyze past collection results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations to leadership for improvements
- Analyze collection performance of key customer segments and work with Credit Manager to implement targeted collection strategies
- Evaluate KPI’s by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and alert leadership of any trends which will impact the performance of key metrics against targets
- Prepare month-end/quarter-end schedules for Corporate Finance and provide commentary for flux analysis as part of the month-end and quarter-end packages
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Increase productivity of the Credit and Collections team by developing automated reporting
- Perform market research, data mining and stay abreast of business intelligence to identify and implement best practices for Credit and Collections team
- Direct productivity improvement efforts to ensure all processes are efficient, cost effective, and consistent with overall department practices.
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have 3+ years experience in an accounts receivable role preferably within a Shared Service and Multinational Environment. Accounting Technician Qualification is desirable. SAP or other major ERP systems experience is essential. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders. An ability to work on one’s on initiative and be able to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities is essential in a fast paced high volume environment.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. For further information on this role and confidential discussion, please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval