Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Credit & Collections Trade Specialist on a permanent basis for their site.
Reports to: Credit & Collections Manager EMEA
Responsibilities and Duties:
Prime point of contact carrying out a wide range of Trade operations related duties to include the following:
- Review of Letters of Credit, Standby Letters of Credit, documentary collections ensuring compliance of rules and procedures with regards to country sanctions and money laundering.
- Co-ordination with relevant departments, commercial, customer services, treasury, banking partners to ensure compliance of opening of letter of Credit, accurate presentation of documents within relevant timelines to enable prompt payment from confirming bank and minimizing risk.
- Handling of complex queries, providing general advice and guidance.
- Building relationships with relevant prime banks, commercial, Treasury and finance teams enhancing Trade Finance awareness, and providing guidance and direction to all.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient resolution of LC matters
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- On-going knowledge of current revisions of regulations governing trade products, including Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Letters of Credit (UCP), Uniform Rules for Collections (URC) and International Standby Practices (ISP98)
- Effectively collaborate and communicate professionally with others both internally and externally
- Knowledge of trade transactions, document examination and discrepancy resolution.
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment
- Demonstrate understanding the methods and practice for processing standby letters of credit, documentary collections and other trade related products.
- Work independently and as part of a wider team
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Self starter
- Confident but professional
- Articulate & verbally presentable
- Interactive & engaging
- Time management
- Dealing with ambiguity
Key Position Competencies:
- Technical Learning
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Written Communications
- Team player Customer Focus
For further information on this Credit & Collections Trade Specialist role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.