Credit Controller with French
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller for their site.
Responsibilities as Credit Controller with French:
- Assist in evaluating risk, setting credit limits and monitoring customer's financial condition and negotiating appropriate payment terms.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts for area of responsibility.
- Collection of overdue sales invoices
- Manage monthly communication to Customers of account activity and balancing payments due
- Reviews the application of receipts, researches and identifies unapplied cash.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on overdue accounts. Report on and develop KPI's.
- Work in close cooperation with Customer Service, Sales and the Accounts receivable team.
- Performs administrative tasks such as filing account statements, dunning letters, copying invoices, etc.
- Reviews customers credit holds and releasing orders while implementing the credit policy.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
Requirements as Credit Controller with French:
- Education equivalent to a third level qualification in a business related field.
- A minimum 3 years of collection & credit control experience.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent negotiation, Prioritization / Organizational skills and Relationship management skills
- Ability to track and complete collections management activities
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in French & English (other languages are an advantage).
- Knowledge of legal recovery processes and financing options.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Confident and credible individual who can work unsupervised using their own initiative.
- Change management and process improvement experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
For further information on this Credit Controller role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.