Telephone: 021 2066287
Credit Risk Analyst
Our client based in Galway a medical device company is seeking a Credit Risk Analyst for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers. Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management
- Review contractual payment terms and approve or make recommendations
- Analyse historic payment trends
- Provide standard reporting to management, such as monthly A/R aging reports and related summaries, risk analysis and assist with quarterly audit reports.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all cross functional teams including sales
- Adhere to all financial controls and timely completion of all required training
What do I need
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage and 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong in analysing financials statements and evaluation of dynamics impacting customer credit profile, with the ability to provide a succinct and articulate credit analysis and recommendation for both domestic and International markets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced high volume environment
For further information on this Credit Risk Analyst in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.