Telephone: 086 0449371
Credit Risk Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Credit Risk Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers.
- Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring.
- Review all available sources of credit & financial information including Credit agencies, financial statements.
- Monitor and assess the health of the AR portfolio with the intent to minimize potential bad debt losses.
- Develop reports which will help to understand the current risk exposure and help senior management to take decisions based on this data.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management
- Review contractual payment terms and approve or make recommendations
- Analyse historic payment trends
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all cross functional teams including sales
- Adhere to all financial controls and timely completion of all required training
What do I need
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- 2 + years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required for both domestic and International markets.
- Strong Excel & analytical skills required.
- Excellent organizational and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Cultural awareness in working with many diverse groups.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and manage cross-group projects
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities including regular support on daily order release and collections with the team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced high volume environment
For more information on this Credit Risk Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval