Our Client a leading multi- national software development company in Galway are looking to recruit a Critical Case Manager for their site. This is a 12 month contract.
Critical Case Manager
You will be responsible for critical Cloud customers, representing the company and its interests. As a Critical Case Manager (CCM) in the MCC Cloud Deployment Support your main tasks will include:
- Further evaluation of critical customer situations and managing the de-escalation incl. action plan etc.
- Management of technical and / or functional end-to-end analysis in close collaboration with Engineering, Operations and other involved parties
- Tracking and monitoring of the technical resolution together with stakeholders
- Reporting on critical customer situations as a basis for regular executive level communication
- Process adherence (CRM maintenance, reporting, Back-office interface etc.)
Skills and Competencies
- IT qualification preferred.
- Strong communication & conflict management skills
- Ability to make fast and reliable decisions within strict deadlines
- Ability to drive resolution, with strong ability to coordinate
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in virtual teams across the globe and customers on all levels of their organization
- High level of flexibility required; willingness to learn on a continuous basis
- Knowledge about the company Cloud products (SuccessFactors, Ariba, C4C, ByD, etc.) is a plus
- Fluent English and German is a major asset (incl. writing) - knowledge of further languages would be beneficial
For further information on this Critical Case Manager role in Galway please contact Ros Lomasney on 021 2066287 / Ros@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval