|Location||Remote UK & Ireland|
Customer Care Advocate
Job ID: JOB-12819
Customer Care Advocate – Japanese – Fully Remote
Our client is seeking a Customer Care Advocate who is fluent in Japanese who lives in either the UK or Ireland
- As a Customer Care Advocate, you will support our customers through some of the most intricate situations that require expert advice and processing.
- Your ability to quickly assess the situation and provide clear advice will enable confidence in our products and drive customer loyalty.
- Flexibility, creative problem solving and a will to resolve all customer inquiries regardless of the actions that need to be taken are all key attributes of a successful person in this role.
- Business level or Native Japanese is required
- Proficiency in MS Office and the Internet – strong technical skills with ability to troubleshoot, including accurate data entry, and knowledge of / experience in customer-relationship management system(s)
- Exceptional communication via telephone and writing skills required
- Experience as a Customer are Advocate or appropriate external experience
For further information on this position offering fully remote residing either in the UK or Ireland please contact Karl on 00 353 86 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…