Who are the client?
A Leading company in the health and beauty industry is currently recruiting a Customer Care Representative for their site in Galway.
What will I be doing?
- Handling a high volume of inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Processing sales orders
- Logging all calls accurately including completing case notes where necessary
- Dealing with all customer queries professionally and efficiently
- Responding to customer queries via email and post
- Escalating issues where necessary
- Working in accordance with all company SOP?s
- Meeting KPI?s as set out by management
What do I need?
- 1-2 years? experience in a Customer Service role
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish is desirable but not essential
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls confidently and efficiently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to priorities effectively
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Team-oriented, flexible self-starter
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to pick up new systems easily
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie