Technical Services Team Lead
Our client a globally MNC has a permanent job for an experienced Technical Support Team Leader to join their site in Galway who will be responsible for coordinating and executing day-to-day operations of a Complaint Intake/ Technical services team that supports EMEA market in relation to technical complaint handling and resolution.
The job will include managing, coaching and developing a team based culture, ensuring complaint regulatory compliance, driving change and improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain key metrics and dashboards to monitor progress and performance.
- Maintain performance in line with agreed targets for Quality compliance, Productivity and Customer experience.
- Reviews and analyses data set trends with the technical service team. Consider the data set trends provides direction in terms of setting work priorities and for process enhancement. Leads investigations of the negative trends and implementation of actions.
- Reviewing continuously opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our quality compliance and customer's experience.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard. Team management (i.e.: holiday requests, shift rota, team motivation, team meetings, etc...)
- Responsible for the Induction and training of new team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured. Also maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge within the team.
- Foster teamwork and provides development opportunities and performance feedback to all direct reports
- Ownership of internal and external audit actions to ensure the effective closure of corrective actions. Evolution of the implemented corrective and preventive actions against trends to assess effectiveness of the same.
- Writes procedures and other Documentation needed for the enhancement of processes and systems.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with relevant policies & regulatory compliance
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Technical service activities and meeting both ISO13485 and FDA 820 requirements on complaint management.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Supervisory/team lead experience within medical device industry and a min 3 years' experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations with shifting priorities.
- Effective communicator
If you would like to find out more about my client and their Complaint Handling Lead role in Galway or any other roles I have open in Galway please give me a call on 0868395533.
If you're not free during the day, give me a text and we will discuss a time that suits you.
I look forward to hearing from you, Cliona O Malley - Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (email@example.com)
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval