Customer Fulfilment Coordinator
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Customer Fulfilment Coordinator for their site.
What do I need
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible, Transparent and Open to Sharing Information
- Team Player
- Flexible hours to meet business requirements
- Excellent excel, email & systems skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and deal with change is a must.
What will I be doing
- Work within Customer Fulfilment Team to manage all aspects of fulfilment requirements for the customer, with a strong focus on cross-training e.g. customer set up, order processing, invoicing and returns management.
- Handle order processing escalations from contact centre for direct consumer orders.
- Liaise daily with Finance and commercial teams.
- Liaise internally to provide the customer with the required information.
- Document customer information and requirements, keep up to date via customer checklists and shaped procedures.
- Handle queries from the contact centre in relation to direct consumer's escalations.
- Deal with trade customer queries received either directly from customers or via commercial team. Ensure timely feedback / resolution.
- Stock Availability: Prioritise stock allocation in conjunction with the Customer Fulfilment Team, Supply Chain, Commercial, and Finance & Customers.
- Quality & Document Control: Ensure 100% compliance with FDA and all other regulations associated with the product delivery and sales process. Ensure that all customer complaints are captured and initiate a full investigation as to the root cause. Ensure all documentation requirements are up to date & correctly filed. Keep all Customer Fulfilment related procedures updated with current practice, and analyse, suggest, implement and document improvements.
- Cost & Metrics: Manage orders to optimum delivery method to allow for lowest cost, but on time and meeting all customer requirements. Ensure customer packing, labelling and documentation requirements are captured and met, to avoid fines.
- Projects: Manage or assist various projects as required, in order to drive continuous improvements.
For further information on this Customer Fulfilment Coordinator role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval