Telephone: 021 2066287
Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst (Italian)
Our client, a leading US Multi-national based in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst (Italian) for their site.
Responsibilities The role of a CMS Senior Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the C2P Process. C2P activity includes and is not limited to Document coordination (Information Packs, Contracts, Transparency Consent), Payment of HCP invoices related to the C2P process & data maintenance in the appropriate system. All Analysts are responsible for professional interaction with HCPs and business partners.
C2P & HCP Meetings Support:
- Handling queries / calls from external customer such as healthcare professionals and affiliates in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market Oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required across all Contract to Payment processes for assigned country/Hub.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically in process and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance with relevant compliance requirements
- Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required e.g. # of Meetings by Type, Meetings Spend, HCP Payment Cycle Times & Volumes, Speaker/Delegate data
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Monitor performance and metrics over time for entire process and address/action as required
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the C2P process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with the company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP?s
- Ensure HCP Care data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree on Accounting/Business, Travel/Tourism or equivalent.
Additional Skills/Preferences Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Min 5 years customer facing experience, Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in Italian essential and an additional European language would be an advantage
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Proven track record of Issue Resolution skills.
- Experience in demonstrating leadership skills in team and project situations.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc?)
- Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
For further information on this Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst (Italian) role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval