Our client, a medical device company in Cork are looking to recruit a Customer Operations Specialist for their site.
Liaise with internal manufacturing and Distributors to ensure timely product availability whilst minimizing supply chain inventories at source and at distributor locations. Proactively manage supply chain activities that impact upon continuity of supply.
- Action order entry, confirmation, allocation and analysis of all customer orders to maximize ordering/replenishment policies.
- Deal with product availability queries and ensure continuity of information both internally to the plant and externally to the Distributor base.
- Issue and update price list for SHO Cork's Product Range.
- Set up new accounts (EDI or manual) and manage account maintenance/changes.
- Handle non-quality customer complaints/issues and returns to the satisfactory conclusion of the distributor base.
- Negotiate freight costs/service levels with domestic and international freight forwarders.
- Report plant and cell metrics internally to cells and externally to distributor forums.
- Produce Open Order Reports, Daily Backorder Reports, Weekly Backlog Reports, Shipping reports, Order policy analysis and any other reports required for Customers.
- Interface daily with Manufacturing Team Leaders and planners regarding orders, order patterns, date allocations, forecasts, returns, non-conforming product, markets, distributor issues etc.
- Visit Distributors/Affiliate plants in the field to strengthen their relationship with the manufacturing plant.
- Receive Visitors to the plant and act as facilitator for all key Distributor visits.
- Participate in 5-Pillars initiatives and ensure compliance with team targets.
- Perform Audits of other cells within the plant to ensure compliance with standard Quality procedures.
- Lead and participate in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics or other equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years Customer Services or Logistics/Supply Chain experience preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
For further information on this Customer Operations Specialist role in Cork please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie