Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Customer Operations Specialist for their site.
Position Scope / Summary
The Customer Operations Specialist acts as a customer advocate while working closely with Production, Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, and external Sales to provide solutions that fulfil our customers’ needs and expectations with speed, accuracy and exceptional customer service. Reporting to the Customer Program manager this role will have responsibility for executing the quoting and order processes for the site in addition to supporting the process for revenue forecasting and the company CRM system.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and foster customer relationships with regular communication to understand their needs and expectations while acting with urgency and flexibility to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicating regularly in an open and respectful manner with cross functional teams to ensure the successful completion of:
- Contract review for new parts (Product Introduction Process)
- Quotation creation for new and existing business.
- Order processing for customer POs including any subsequent changes, expedites or updates.
- Management of New Product builds
- Provide input for Business Reviews and participate as required.Working with the external Sales team to help grow the business, attend scheduled tradeshow events and customer site visits when necessary and support marketing activities.
- Collaborate to deliver on key service metrics.i
- In partnership with other functions, support the creation of reporting metrics that show the site’s performance to customer expectations.
- Ensure that all customer contractual obligations are implemented and maintained as required.
- Perform all required processes & procedures as documented in the Quality Management System.
- Provide analysis in support of site revenue forecasting and the preparation of reports for senior management review.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These “other duties” will be agreed with management prior to any assignment
- Excellent up to date excel skills essential.
- Strong mathematical skills with a good eye for attention to detail.
- Strong Commercial Awareness/ Business acumen.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Degree qualification an advantage.
- Drive & Execution - Ability to work with a positive outlook to solve problems systematically.
- Taking all individual responsibilities seriously.
- Be prepared to accept challenging improvement goals.
- Organised, flexible, professional person that works well alone or a part of a multi-disciplined team.
For further information on this Customer Operations Specialist role in Galway please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval