Who are the client?
A leading multinational company in the medical device sector is recruiting a Customer Service Distribution Specialist covering the EME region for their site in Galway.
What will I be doing?
- Arranging domestic and international shipments
- Preparing commercial invoices, order confirmations and confirming order approval
- Handling customs clearance
- Responsible for export regulatory compliance
- Monitoring inventory levels at warehouses
- Liaising with sales team, warehouse personnel and customers to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Managing and responding to customer requests for quotations and tenders
- Processing complaints and handling any issues
- Reviewing and maintaining customers? open orders on a daily basis
- Adherence and awareness of compliance and regulatory guidelines in customer set up and support
- Keeping up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service
- Completing all customer or staff requested reporting
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Adhering to the process defined in Quality Management System and creating process documents in line with QMS
- Other duties as assigned
What do I need?
- Minimum of 3 years? experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in same.
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations and Export controls.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience auditing documents and project requirements.
- Knowledge and comprehension of basic contract terms and conditions
- Previous customer service experience in the healthcare industry preferred but not essential
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not essential
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 086 0462367 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie