Who are the client?
A medical device company in Galway
What will I be doing?
- Customer Service - EME Distribution Business responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments
- Preparing commercial invoices, order confirmations and confirming order approval
- Handling customs clearance
- Monitoring inventory levels at warehouses
- Liaising with sales team, warehouse personnel and customers to ensure an excellent customer experience.
What do I need?
- Truly customer focused, confident, professional and a self starter
- Excellent time management with a proven track record in multi-tasking
- Excellent problem solving and customer service
- Strong organisational and strategic planning skills
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years? experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in same
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations and Export controls
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience auditing documents and project requirements
- Knowledge and comprehension of basic contract terms and conditions
- Previous customer service experience in the healthcare industry preferred but not essential
- Fluent Russian
For more information please call Jenny on 086 0449371