Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager for their site.
The Customer Services Manager, based in Galway is responsible for leading and developing the Customer Service multilingual teams in Galway and establishing, communicating and implementing medium to long terms plans to ensure that strategic business goals and "Best in Class" performance levels are achieved in all areas.
- Lead, manage and develop the customer services team to deliver world class customer service in an efficient, consistent and scalable manner.
- Monitor & report on service levels and contact centre volumes ongoing ensuring that KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are achieved consistently.
- Handle customer escalations to resolution ensuring corrective actions are taken as necessary to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsibility & accountability for the seamless centralisation of CS whilst also delivering efficiencies & an improved customer experience.
- Interfaces with multiple groups (IT, Technology, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, Quality, Commercial teams, Customer Service management team) to ensure customer service achieves its goals & objectives.
- Initiate and support improvements to operating /IT processes, systems and equipment to achieve higher levels of efficiency and customer service and flexibility in coping with business growth.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Support Sarbanes Oxley(SOX) compliance
- Full understanding of and contributor to Quality systems and CS processes.
- Understand international shipping requirements and customer regulations.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years management experience in a ?Best in Class? Multi Lingual Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI?s.
- Demonstrated track record of leading, motivating and developing individuals and teams.
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Experience of SAP-ERP a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to measure, translate, communicate and present data
- Proven Project Management experience: Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, including complex projects
- Solid understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Knowledge of IT capability available to a Service environment e.g. ERP, CRM, Telephony
- Degree in a relevant business subject or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Advanced report writing experience
- Project management training
- Performance management training
- Process Improvement training
For further information on this Customer Services Manager role in Galway please contact Carmel Holmes on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval