CMS Analyst with Italian
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of
opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and
social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all
over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What's opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities.
Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have
control over your career.
What will I be doing?
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
- Provide input and recommendations into continuous process improvements
- Continuously looks for ways to improve service levels for customers and stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and availability for scheduling adjustments
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP's
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
What do I need?
- University Degree
- Fluency in Italian
- Min 2 years customer facing experience. Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
For further information on this CMS Analyst with Italian role in Cork please contact Jenny on 0860449371
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie