Telephone: 086 0449371
Customer Service Representative / Order Management
Our client, in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative for their site.
What will I be doing
- Responsible for the overall order processing and order management functions.
- This position works closely with Sales, Finance, Production, Technical Support, and Shipping to ensure the highest level of service to our customers focusing on on-time delivery without sacrificing quality.
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible to advocate on behalf of our customers when problems arise to ensure that premier service is delivered at all times while balancing the financial and operational goals.
- This will mean juggling multiple issues simultaneously to ensure we meet or exceed the expected service levels of the customer. This requires commitment to owning, managing and leveraging the customer as well as internal relationships.
- Order review to ensure it meets all commercially required terms and conditions for processing.
- Order entry and processing.
- Answer questions about products, availability, established prices, and credit terms/availability.
- Inform customers and account executives of estimated delivery schedules or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Communicate with the appropriate employees and external individuals to ensure orders ship on-time and according to the customer requested ship date.
- Maintain customer records, reports, and/or files.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with both internal personnel and external customers.
- Learn and understand about customer's business and market.
- Complete product and development training as required.
- Show up to work on time and attend work as scheduled.
- All other duties as requested by local and host Manager.
What do I need
- 3rd level Business Degree plus minimum of 3+ years' experience in a customer service role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Requires pleasant phone manner.
- Use of electronic mail - composing emails and letters.
- Contact with others - face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams.
- Requires awareness of conflict situations.
- Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization and our customers.
- Requires being exact or highly accurate, meeting strict deadlines, and work with others in a group or team.
- Requires work with external customers.
- Requires excellent communication skills including the ability to listen carefully and communicate solutions both verbally and in written form.
- Requires occasional extended work hours to support customer and company business goals in particular at quarter and year ends.
- Job tasks may be performed in close physical proximity to other people.
For further information on this Customer Service / Order Management role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval