Our client is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for their site in Roscommon. This candidate will be responsible to actively develop long-term relationships with your assigned client group, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Consistently communicate to every customer that they are valued, and their satisfaction is vital to our organization. Use intimate knowledge of the customer's business to be proactive in meeting the needs of the customer. Delight the customer beyond their expectations.
- Financial: Provide input into the annual plant sales budget and monthly forecast. Ensure customer billings are accurate. Coordinate A/R process with sales and accounting to ensure timely payments from customers. Ensure consolidation of shipping information, including cost management. Manage customer liable aged stock.
- Customer Intimacy: Build trusting, communicative and indispensable relationships with customer. Understand customer's perspective. Know customer's business and challenges to predicatively anticipate their needs.
- Processes: Perform and coordinate order entry process and systems, including but not limited to, production estimates, work and shipping instructions in accordance with Company standards and specifications.
- Internal Customer Service: Proactively compile, analyse and communicate pertinent customer information and data, such as historical, forecast, and trends.
- Culture: Model a customer focused culture for the organisation.
- Capacity Rationalization: Provide detailed information to aid in capacity analysis of new and existing business; working with Scheduling, Sales and Corporate Business Optimisation functions to meet fluctuating customer demands.
- Continuous Improvement: Suggest ways to improve processes and system workflows.
- Teamwork: Build strong relationships with all members of the organization and contribute to the goals and objectives of other functional areas.
- Values: Model the Corporate Values and Principles.
- This Job Description is an outline of the current broad areas of responsibility and accountability and should not be regarded as a comprehensive listing. It will be reviewed and updated in line with future needs.
- Create a safe working environment through compliance to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Conduct the day to day business with integrity and accountability, support team-working at every opportunity.
- Deliver local and team objectives in a timely and structured manner demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Support customer brands by manufacturing their products to the planned timescales and quality.
- Reduce the number of internal non-conformances through adherence to procedures, policies and guides.
- Encourage continuous improvement by delivering the print finishing plan using Lean principles.
- Demonstrate flexibility and team-working. Set the pace and tone of the business.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval