Commercial Customer Service Representative
Our client, in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Customer Service Representative for their site.
- The Commercial Customer Service Representative will manage a portfolio of Commercial customers in relation to dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control. This is an inside sales/customer service position based at our Galway Office
Skills Required for this Role:
- Ideally have 1 year’s relevant experience working in an office environment with the main focus on dealing with the public or has gained customer service experience through working in a retail environment
- Have a understanding of accounting systems
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Are organised, diplomatic, and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines
- A Third Level Qualification in a business related, discipline is desirable
For further information on this Commercial Customer Service Representative in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval