Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Associate Czech/Slovakian for their site.
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals
- Coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
Education / Qualifications
- 2-3 years' customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Fluency in English & Czech/Slovak is required for this role.
For further information on this CMS Associate Czech/Slovakian role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval