Our client in Galway is looking to recruit a Customer Service Support Representative for their site.
Manage a portfolio of domestic customers in relation to dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- Have at least 1-2 years relevant experience working in an office environment with the main focus on dealing with the public.
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Are experienced in Credit Control/Generation of Invoices and Cash Collection.
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and a CRM package.
- Are organised, diplomatic, and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.
- A third level qualification in a related discipline is desirable for this position
For further information on this Customer Service Support Representative role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie