Customer Service Representative
Who are the client
Our client in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Support Representative for their site.
- Reporting to the Sales and Customer Service Manager, the successful candidates will manage a portfolio of Domestic Customers.
- Responsibilities will include dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- The role is based in our main office in Galway.
What will I be doing
- Gained at least one years' relevant experience preferably in a customer service environment.
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have demonstrated a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Organised, diplomatic and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.
For further information on this Customer Service Support Representative role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval