Who are the client?
A leading multinational company in the medical device sector is recruiting a Customer Service Team Lead for their site in Galway.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the performance management process is maintained and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an on-going basis
- Responsible for optimising revenue each month and Quarter end in collaboration with commercial team
- Minimising ?at risk ?orders, escalating potential issues in a timely manner
- Cross functional collaboration to eliminate potential issues to minimise customer and revenue impact
- Continuously review opportunities to maximise revenue through quote to order conversion
- Building relations with commercial and key accounts via regular meetings
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI's ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Work closely with the Customer Service Trainer/Continuous Improvement Specialist in facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer's experience.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other team leads in Galway and US Shared Services Centre ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer service activities
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO13485 audit.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
What do I need?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in managing customer service teams is desirable
- Degree in business or relevant area
- Experience in logistics, international trade and export process
- Understanding of drop ship model for delivering goods internationally
- Experience in tender preparation and submission and letters of credit process
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Proven track record in delivering KPI's in a changing environment
- Experience facilitating change and delivering change initiatives in a customer focused organisation
- Excellent Project management and report writing skills essential
- Experience in call monitoring system
- Experience with SAP essential
- CRM experience desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 0860462367 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie