Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Customer Service Team Lead for their site.
To manage, empower and motivate a team of Customer Services Specialists with particular responsibility for ensuring our customer promise is met and exceeded. To develop a team based culture with particular focus on continuous improvement opportunities that will drive a better customer experience. The team leader will be expected to manage the team along with carrying out the duties of a Customer Service Specialist as required.
- Responsible for the performance management of the team, ensuring that the ‘On TRaCC’ performance management process is maintained and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Work closely with the Customer Service Support Specialist facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer’s experience.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other team leads in Galway and US Shared Services Centre ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer service activities
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable with the ability to drive collaboration and performance of remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links other departments
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing teams in an ISO regulated environment
- Experience in establishing a “Best in Class” Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI’s
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- SAP ERP and CRM experience essential
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Solid understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Excellent Project management and report writing skills essential
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel desirable, PowerPoint skills
For further information on this Customer Service Team Lead role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.