Who are the client?
A leading multinational company in the Medical Devices sector is recruiting a Multilingual Customer Services Specialist for their site in Galway. Suitable candidates will be fluent in English and 2 other languages from French, German and Spanish.
What will I be doing?
- Processing all orders received via CRM system
- Communicating proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status
- Reviewing and maintaining customers' open orders on a daily basis
- Investigating and resolving order processing issues reported by customers or as requested by employees
- Responsible for all facets of assigned customers
- Resolving e-mail, fax and telephone issues with ROI customers regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery
- Working with others, i.e. service assurance, to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained in SAP
- Staying current with inventory levels and requirements
- Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant owner
- Keeping up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service
- Keeping Team Lead informed of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all customer accounts
- Working with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed
- Completing all customer or staff requested reporting
- Developing and maintaining customer(ROI) and employee relationships
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
What do I need?
- Third level degree with 1-2 years' experience in a similar customer focused role
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Strong communication skills
- Work independently and on a team and excellent time management
- SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
- Fluent in 2 of the following languages - German, French, Italian and Spanish
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie