Telephone: 086 8168273
Customer Services Executive
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in County Galway are currently looking to recruit a Customer Services Executive for their site.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Services Executive, include, but are not limited to the following:
- Promoting ‘best practice’ within the Medical team and managing Medical customers within your control.
- Ensuring full integration with planning, production and quality departments and the rest of the Medical related departments.
- Negotiating client requirements and presenting them within the various departments.
- Liaise with Planning and Production department on daily basis to check progress of orders.
- Respond to all customer service queries in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate with Freight agents & send collection requests for shipments
- Inform Logistics Department on daily basis of goods to be dispatched
- Send dispatch emails to customers when goods are ready to ship with all related batch documentation.
- Advise customer as soon as information is received if shipments will be delayed
- Invoicing all product sales in a timely manner.
- Invoicing all re-charge invoices before end of each month
- Check & sign all freight invoices, update the log and pass to accounts department.
- Q-Pulse administrator for CS Team
- Ensure all rejects are completed on a weekly basis and followed through to the end of the process.
- Follow up with Customers to ensure we are receiving Forecast’s and entering them onto Perito.
- ·Dossier invoicing & updating Contracts/Agreements folder as per instructions from Business Development Department.
- Participation in monthly customer service meetings.
- Participation in external or internal training as and when required and agreed with Manager.
- Visit customers and attend internal customer meetings where necessary
- Attend internal process meetings.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Manager.
- Previous experience working within a busy customer environment is essential.
- Experience within a pharmaceutical environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to manage workload and work on own initiative.
- Ability to contribute effectively to a team environment.
- Strong communication skills to ensure effective relationships with external and internal customers.
- Excellent IT skills and computer literate preferably to ECDL level.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval