Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Customer Service Manager for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead, manage and develop the customer services team to deliver world class customer service in an efficient, consistent and scalable manner
- Continuously develop, manage and improve processes and procedures that are necessary to maintain exceptional service to our customers.
- Ensure team is driving improvements for customers based on credits and returns and CAPAs that enhance the customer experience and/or reduce costs.
- Provide guidance to all measurement activities including call monitoring, monthly metrics and customer surveys.
- Consistently gauge customer service inquires and ensure that KPI and other performance metrics are exceeding expectations.
- Establish, build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers (IT, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, Quality, Commercial Teams) in the quest to best service Rapid Diagnostics Business Units.
- Collaborate with US counterpart and GBS Leadership on strategic/global order to cash direction, process standardization and service excellence
- Provide direction for Training and Skill Development plans for all employees in department
- Assess staffing needs on an ongoing basis, proactively recommend changes when justified
- Initiate and support improvements to operating /IT processes, systems and equipment to achieve higher levels of efficiency and customer service and flexibility in coping with business growth.
- Support Sarbanes Oxley(SOX) compliance
- Full understanding of and contributor to Quality system, report on its effectiveness for Customer Service and consistently encourage the engagement of teams.
- A proven record of leadership, development and delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Skilled at diving into the details as well as big picture strategic planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and numerical); ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization - taking into account any cultural sensitivities as necessary.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a “Best in Class” Multi Lingual Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s.
- Demonstrated track record of leading, motivating and developing individuals and teams.
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Experience of an ERP required
- Proven ability to lead teams that can measure, translate, communicate and present data
- Proven Project Management experience: Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, including complex projects
- Exemplary understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Experience in IT capability available to a service environment e.g. ERP, CRM, Telephony
- Degree in a relevant business subject or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Advanced report writing experience
- Project management training
- Performance management training
- Process Improvement training
For further information on this Customer Services Manager role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.