Customer Services Planner
Job ID: JOB-12994
Customer Service Planner
Our client, a leading medical device company based in Cork, is looking for a Customer Service Planner to join their Instrument Deployment Group.
Duties of the IDG Customer Service Planner:
• Receive and respond to customer orders/requests.
• Enter orders into the relevant ERP system.
• Research, resolve, and follow through with customer issues/complaints, deal with adverse situations, make effective decisions promptly and inform key partners appropriately.
• Will respond to questions relating to delivery information, credit authorization, pricing, and product specific service-related questions.
• Will liaise with supply partners to obtain and communicate delivery information, sharing information on priorities.
• Will support ongoing improvements to supply chain efficiency by working closely with markets and monitoring market behaviour with a focus to enhance overall “end customer” service.
• Develop and strengthen team relationships with external and internal customers
• Initiate & maintain reports and support projects as required.
• Will support the development of Team members through training & coaching
Experience and Education
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar Supply Chain Planning roles.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• IT Literacy
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business
• Knowledge of JD Edwards
Required knowledge, skills, abilities, certification/licenses
• Effectively communicate with external and internal partners to achieve world-class customer service levels.
• Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
• Able to show excellent teamwork skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems (JDE, SAP).
• Ability to analysis and summarise data, strong working knowledge of excel.
• Good Problem-Solving skills.
• Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
• Excellent written and oral communication, JDE, Microsoft Office
For further information on this role please contact Amanda Duffy on +353 87 410 8620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…