Customer Services Team Lead
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader for their site in Galway.
To build, manage and motivate a team of Customer Services Specialists with particular responsibility for ensuring customer orders and calls are handled within the agreed service levels. Develop a team based culture with particular focus on continuous improvement opportunities that will drive a better customer experience. The team leader will be expected to manage the team along with carrying out the duties of a Customer Service Specialist as required.
Responsibilities as Customer Services Team Lead:
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the performance management process is maintained and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Reviewing continuously opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Responsible for the Induction and training of all team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI's ensuring that they are met on an ongoing basis.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer's experience.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audit.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing customer service teams
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI's
- Proven track record in delivering KPI's in a changing environment
- SAP ERP experience essential
- CRM experience desirable
- Performance Management experience
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Solid understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Knowledge of IT capability available to a Service environment
- Lean six sigma/project management trained desirable
- Experience in establishing a “Best in Class” Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI's desirable
- Excellent Project management and report writing skills essential
- Leaving Certificate and third level relevant business qualification, or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel , PowerPoint skills
For further information on this Customer Services Team Lead role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.