Customer Support Representative
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Customer Support Representative for their site on a contract basis.
Why this role
- As part of the EMEA Supply Chain team based in Galway the role of Representative has responsibility for order management through order entry and to shipment and communication with the customer throughout the order process.
- In this role, the Representative will work closely with the Customer Supply Chain Manager to ensure service level targets are achieved consistently. This role also offers the opportunity to interface with Operations and Supply Chain teams in all company facilities.
- As part of the support role the Representative will work on key projects and drive other projects internally and externally as directed by the business across regions. This project aspect will be a key deliverable in the role.
What will I be doing
- Ensure orders are entered at within the agreed time lines with the Customer (lead times, ship dates etc.). Distribute orders to the appropriate company manufacturing and distribution sites.
- Proactively manage responses to customers on exceptions.
- Manage errors arising from the order entry process; liaison with NPI & Finance where appropriate.
- Ensure all orders are shipped on time to the customer within the lead time agreed with the company and the customer
- Liaise with the European Distribution Centre, TOL Shipping and other company manufacturing facilities on a daily basis to ensure shipments leave on time with all of the appropriate paperwork.
- Communicate with customers at all stages of the order process; e.g. Order ship date; substrate shortages, open order reports etc.
- Link with Customer Supply Chain Manager to ensure orders are within forecast and highlight any potential service issues caused by substrate, late shipments etc. Attend customer calls as required.
- Service Levels: Collate and publish Service level performance to customers i.e. Order Fill Rate, Volume Shipped on Time, impact of yield and substrate shortages on order fill rate etc.
- Participate in Customer Satisfaction team and initiatives to enhance and add value to the customer experience with Transitions.
- Register Customer Queries and Complaints.
- Ensure query acknowledged within 4 hours and resolved or escalated within 24 hours. Ensure that customer complaints are acted on and escalated to ensure proper follow up and close out
What do I need
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - (pivot tables, formulas vlookup etc)
- Excellent communicator
For further information on this Customer Support Representative role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval