Customer Technical Support Associate
Our client requires a Customer Service Support Associate for a permanent role in Galway
- To provide support in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- To be a central source for data regarding product performance that then is used by Marketing, Manufacturing, etc... to deliver increased customers loyalty
- To resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner
- To continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- In order to gather accurate data on our customers experience
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialism?s required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Customer Services team
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist qualification essential with minimum 1 year experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Other relevant Science/Bio medical qualification essential.
- good keyboarding and typing skills
- communicate professionally
- work independently and on a team and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval