Our client, a world player providing Payments and Financial Services to the tourist and financial industry internationally is looking to recruit a Cyber Security Engineer for its IT division based in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Analyse, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Analyse threat information from a variety of internal and external sources to provide actionable intelligence to maintain and enhance the defences
- Conduct regular penetration testing on both applications and infrastructure.
- Developing technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Investigate incidents.
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast moving environment.
- Provide subject matter expertise to product and application development teams.
- Communicate and coordinate with other teams, internal business units and upper management.
- Technical IT knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Software Development
- Endpoint Encryption
- Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention tools
- Good working knowledge of Open Source Technologies. For example KALI, SNORT etc.
- Willingness to acquire in-depth knowledge of network- and application security technologies.
- Knowledge of the current IT threat landscape and emerging trends in cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environments.
- Strong reporting skill critical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor?s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Security, or relevant equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 3+ years? experience in a similar role.
- Industry certification such as: CEH, ECSA, GSEC, GIAC, GPEN
For further information on this Cyber Security Engineer role in Dublin please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval