Cyber Security SME
Job ID: JOB-11530
Cyber Security SME
- The role will the primary, divisional Subjec Matter Expert for a medical diagnostics client, responsible for:
- The implementation and continuous improvement of good cybersecurity practices across both product and non-product quality systems to meet compliance and regulatory requirements within the Quality Management Systems.
- supporting the Secure Lifecycle Program (SLP), in accordance with the Software Lifecycle policy and process requirements.
- briefing senior management on current and future cybersecurity threats and mitigations.
- developing and delivering cybersecurity training to key personnel.
- representing in cross divisional, corporate and industry forums.
- The ideal candidate should be a subject matter expert in global cybersecurity regulations, guidance’s, standards and best practices with a background in medical device or similar regulated industries
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the point of contact and subject matter expert.
- Extend the Quality Systems Framework to Medical Device cyber security and cyber resiliency.
- Monitor cybersecurity trends and evolving practices.
- Responsible for training or overseeing training of divisional staff on applicable cybersecurity, privacy, data protection and Quality Management System requirements.
Key position competencies:
- Problem solver,
- Effective trainer,
- Interpersonal savviness,
- Able to manage vision and purpose,
- Flexibility in approach,
- Ability to work with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams,
- Able to build effective teams.
Education / Experience / Skills
A bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs with 10+ years of cybersecurity experience in a regulated industry.
- Global cyber security regulations, reference standards, guidance’s and best practices,
- Global privacy and data protection regulations, reference standards, guidance’s and best practices.
- Global cyber security risk management.
- Internet technologies.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, including successful interactions with regulatory bodies.
- Able to interpret regulations, reference standards, guidance’s, best practices and guidelines on cybersecurity, privacy and data protection, and to convert these into practical and pragmatic deliverables.
- Practical knowledge leadership with well-developed Interpersonal, communication, management and motivation experience
For further information on this Product Security role please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…