Our client, an IT company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst for their site.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing digital and offline marketing, building attribution models and optimizing TV advertising to support the efficient allocation of media dollars. This work offers new and exciting challenges every week in a start-up that has already gained good traction in the marketplace.
- You'll be performing challenging data analysis and modelling to solve marketing related problems, typically using tools such as Excel, SQL, Python or any tool of your own choice.
- The role is diverse and evolves based on your interests and experience. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in solving real life business problems with quick-wit and teamwork!
- Work with talented co-workers
- The US market as your playground
- Opportunity to develop as a professional, with the support of the company
- Opportunity for rapid career progression within the
- Experience working with similar tasks is appreciated, but not a strict requirement. So, if you have just graduated, or in the process of finalizing your studies, do not hesitate to apply!
- To succeed as a Data Analyst you should have:
- Excellent Excel skills for summarizing large data sets
- Basic understanding of scripted code - R, Python, SQL or any other relevant skills you have developed is considered as a plus.
- Passion for numbers
- Entrepreneurial mind set and great problem solving skills
For further information on this Data Analyst role in Dublin please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.