Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst in Value Chain Management for their site on a contract basis.
Data Analyst - Value Chain Management PMO
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the development of systems of data collection and performance of analysis to drive continuous improvements in project execution within the Value Chain Management (VCM) organization of Product Management within Supply Chain.
The position will be crucial for driving continuous improvements in project execution activities resulting in cost effectiveness and reduced duration per project executed.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting analysis of process data to include requirements, activities and design. The Data analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance of processes and plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop, implement and improve databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Records and data management I.e. keeping track of trainings, managing users
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- MS Office proficiency including MS Project.
For further information on this Data Analyst role in Cork please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval