Contact: Karl Lippett
Telephone: 086 1070950
Data Analyst - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst for their site on a contract basis.
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for manufacturing data development and management on a European funded project with a duration of 3 years.
- The role will involve ensuring delivery of milestones and work package deliverables as part of a European project consortium.
- This will require technical knowledge in the areas of sensors, sensor integration in manufacturing equipment, and advanced analytics; as well as, in-depth knowledge of manufacturing design protocols.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will collaborate with key project partners and ensure effective communication throughout the project.
- Moreover, the data analyst will be responsible for presenting data in the project reporting requirements.
- The data analyst will report to the research coordinator responsible for the project.
- To develop equipment and software user requirements specifications for a predictive maintenance platform.
- Identify data sources and assess data accuracy and consistency.
- Extract and prepare data for analytics.
- To work with project partners to develop sensing and advanced analytics solutions for Johnson and Johnson
- To build demonstrators for technologies investigated as part of European project.
- To contribute to the presentation of project reports.
- To provide guidance to other staff and students in own specialist area
- To take part in knowledge-transfer activities, including collaborative meetings with other research groups
- To maintain knowledge and understanding within the field/specialism, transforming and applying knowledge acquired from project to research
- Work with all relevant project teams to deliver project on time and on budget with the required quality level.
- Ensure compliance with company’s procedures, cGMP, recognized quality standards and regulatory expectation.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Open to travel to support development.
- To develop sensing and advanced analytics solutions for Johnson and Johnson
- To contribute to research reports
- To carry out the data analytics activities assigned to the research project.
- To engage with key project partners.
- To provide the team with regular project updates.
Key Competencies Required:
- Data analytics skills
- Communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- High standards
- Availability to travel as required by the research projects
- Analytical/critical thinking skills
- Team player communication
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated
- Continuous improvement focused
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- 2 years’ experience working in industry
- 1 year experience in a research environment
- Background in manufacturing engineering
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and predictive maintenance
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with extracting, cleansing, analysing and presenting data
- Experience with implementing cloud-based distributed systems and microservices
- Have an understanding of machine learning, data mining, multivariate statistical analysis, mathematical modelling and operation research.
- 1 year experience in a regulated industrial environment
- PhD or Research Masters in an engineering/science discipline
- Experience in participating in European funded projects
- Process Excellence – Six Sigma Blackbelt certified
For further information on this Data Analyst role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval