Job ID: JOB-13629
Location: Swords, Co. Dublin
Contract Duration: 11 months (with potential for renewal)
We are seeking a talented and driven Data Analyst to join our team on a fixed-term contract basis. As a Data Analyst, you will collect, analyze, and interpret large datasets to drive business insights and support decision-making processes within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret complex data from various sources.
- Develop and maintain data models, databases, and dashboards for visualization and reporting.
- Identify trends, patterns, and insights to inform strategic business decisions.
- Monitor data quality and resolve any issues or discrepancies.
You Must Have:
- Level 7 Qualification in Engineering or Computer Science or Statistics discipline or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerApps, Spotfire, Power BI).
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis techniques and data modeling concepts.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and ETL processes.
How to Stand Out:
- Python coding experience
- SQL and Statistical Programming
- Experience with applying machine learning techniques to classification, clustering & prediction problems
For further information on this role in Data Analysis please contact Michael Brennan on Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+353 86 440 37 42|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…