Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Data Analytics Manager for their site.
The Data & Analytics Manager has responsibility for the governance of Master Data for the Medical Business Unit. Responsibilities include Master Data Governance, value creation through data exploitation as well as enabling all forms of business outcomes through data and analytics governance. They will possess excellent business knowledge and have outstanding communication skills at all levels of TEIS and Medical.
The Key focus for this role will be to drive standardization of Master Data across all systems in the Medical Business Unit. Working to centralize the management of master data and interface to the central systems and tools where required. Drive training and adoption of Analytical tools.
- Establish Data Stewards for the maintenance of key data elements across the Medical Business Unit.
- Measure master data and reference data for compliance to policy, standards and conceptual models. Assure the deployment and management of data quality monitoring practice.
- Ensure that the data used for financial reporting and to support legal requirements is valid, reliable, traceable, timely, available, secure and consistent.
- Apply policies and controls for the appropriate protection of enterprise information assets through a defined life cycle, from acquisition or creation to end of life destruction and disposal procedures.
- Develop and maintain controls on data quality, interoperability and sources to effectively manage business risk associated with the use of data and analytics.
- Oversee the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the data lakes, data warehouse and data marts, for use by analysts throughout the organization.
- Provide reporting on Master Data Compliance.
- Liaise with the Centres of Excellence and Business Decision Support teams to align and integrate to Corporate systems e.g. TED etc.
- Interacts and/or negotiates effectively with external and/or internal customers at all levels
- Bachelors degree in appropriate field with a minimum of 8 years of experience;
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require high degree of ingenuity and innovation
- Adapts precedents and traditional approaches to develop solutions
- Change Management experience preferable e.g. ADKAR
For further information on this Data Analytics Manager role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval