Data & Business Intelligence Analyst
Job ID: JOB-12988
Job Purpose Summary
Our Client, a global IT distributor is currently recruiting a Data & BI analyst to be based at our Kiltimagh or Harrogate sites. The role will be responsible for supporting the B2B CBO, BUD and Commercial Marketing Manager in tracking the progress of and developing long-term strategic initiatives for the unit.
This role will provide business intelligence from internal and external data sources to aid decision-making and drive a proactive salesforce. The successful candidate will be analytical and data-driven with great attention to detail.
- Provide analysis from internal & external data sources to support the delivery of strategic initiatives and goals within the B2B unit
- Use reports from multiple systems including Qlikview, CRM, SAP, Hubspot and OneTravel to drive efficiencies and business improvement
- Produce accurate and reliable data within deadlines providing a clear analysis of same with interpretations and recommendations
- Gather and/or develop insight and evidence to assist decision making
- Work closely with sales and commercial managers to evaluate and provide analysis of business performance within each area
- Utilise external data from organisations such as CRN, Context, GFK, ChannelWeb and others to evaluate market performance and identify opportunities
- Provide Adhoc support on data gathering to key stakeholders in the leadership team
- To promote and always demonstrate CMS’s Values.
- People – we invest in our people, and they invest in us.
- Operational Excellence – we strive to be the best.
- Profitable Growth – we look for continuous improvements, that includes ourselves.
- Exceed Expectations – Going above and beyond
- The scope of this role includes B2B, DrayTek and Sysob
- Ad Hoc project administration
- User adoption of new reports and/or dashboards
- Analyse financial models and scenario plans
- Ideally 2 years + experience in a similar data analytical role, or a background working in a related field
- IT Industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience working with Qlikview, ERP systems and Hubspot is desirable.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of methodologies and processes for managing large data sets and providing trend analysis on the same preferred
- Comfortable managing multiple complex tasks and prioritising time effectively.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work to deadlines including prioritising your workload
- Strong communication skills are required to build and manage direct relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a focus on driving results
- Preferred – a recognised degree in a data-orientated or analytical sphere
Attributes (all are required):
- Having the right Attitude & Aptitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a hard-working team to meet deadlines.
- Growth Mindset – willing to maximise learning from each new opportunity
For further information on this role as Data & BI Analyst please contact Michael Brennan at Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA based on standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will use the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of that personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…