Job ID: JOB-13085
My technology client based in Galway are looking to hire a data engineer to join their data science team.
This role can be worked in a hybrid manner with bi-monthly onsite
The Data Engineer will be responsible for developing a data ecosystem to incorporate telematics and operational data into a unified and integrated data model. This model will serve as a foundation to all analytical efforts within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working in white space and creating impact from the ground up and will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimized solutions for always-on production environments.
In this role you will have strong opportunities for both technical and personal growth, where you will be empowered to have the freedom to innovate. You will be part of a small team and work closely with data scientists where you will contribute to machine learning and analytics projects.
- Design and build the end-to-end solutions to move data from various sources into a unified cloud-based data warehouse.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an AI/Machine Learning deployment platform.
- Gather requirements from domain experts to deliver greater functionality in our data systems.
- Educate functional analysts on proper methods of extracting and using data.
- Degree/Masters in a numerate discipline (Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics).
- Strong experience with at least one programming language – preferably Python – and git.
- Proficiency in SQL and an in-depth understanding of database structure principles and data modelling.
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail.
Good To Have:
- Hands on experience with AWS (preferred) or other cloud ecosystem.
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Familiar with Dev/Data Ops principals
For further information on this Data Engineer role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…