Telephone: 086 1070950
Deep Learning Team Manager
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Deep Learning Team Manager for their site.
- As the deep learning team manager, your role will include people management, task planning, directing areas of research and interacting with customers.
- You will be responsible for the development of state of the art DL algorithms providing unprecedented scene understanding, enabling driver assistance functions and automated driving.
- You will be expected to remain abreast of technological developments in the rapidly expanding field of deep learning and its application in automotive
- Technical management of the team including people management, task tracking and reporting of activities.
- Lead the research and development of machine learning / deep learning projects and the delivery
- Provide leadership and technical direction to the team
- Liaise with project managers to agree resource requirements for projects
- Management experience in machine learning
- 5+ years Computer Vision/Machine Learning experience
- Deep Learning experience considered a strong advantage
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Specialisation in one or more of these areas preferred: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Signal Processing, Robotics, Optics
- Experience with OpenCV programming
- Knowledge of a range of Deep Learning Frameworks and Networks
- Academic publications in relevant field
- Experience with embedded devices (e.g. ARM, GPU, FPGA and DSP)
- Experience with parallel programming in CUDA, or OpenCL
- Feature development experience in robotics, ultrasonics, RADAR, LIDAR, camera systems, sensor fusion or computer vision
- Automotive industry experience.
For further information on this Deep Learning Team Manager role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval